- Calendar of Events
- Collaboration and 50th Anniversary Pieces
- Kim Lotton Jewelry
- Lotton Studio Artist
How do I return an item?
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.